Asustor AS1002T 2-bay NAS, Marvell ARMADA-385 Dual Core, 512MB DDR3, GbE x1, USB 3.0, WoL, System Sleep Mode
Supreme performance in a compact package
AS10 series devices are equipped with dual-core processors, Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and come with ASUSTOR’s dedicated ADM operating system. They provide read speeds of over 110 MB/s and write speeds of over 96 MB/s, redefining the price to performance ratio of an entry level NAS.
- CPU: Marvell ARMADA-385 1GHz (Dual-Core) Processor
- Hardware encryption engine integrated
- Memory: 512MB (not expandable)
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5" HDD Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 48 TB (12 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Single Volume Size: 16TB
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- Output: N/A
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 90W x1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 24.4W (Operation);
11.5W (Disk Hibernation); ²
- Noise Level: 19.7dB (HDD idle)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
Size and Weight
- Size: 165(H) x 102(W) x 218(D) mm
- Weight: 0.99 kg / 2.18 lbs
¹ Hard disks not included.
² Test HDD: WD Red 3 TB HDD
³ USB Wi-Fi dongle not included.
⁴ You must first enable real time transcoding for these files in order to play them.
⁵ Metadata (e.g. title) may not be able to displayed in iTunes.
⁶ ASUSTOR recommends that ASUSTOR Portal be used with a TV with a resolution of 720p or higher or a monitor supporting audio output.
⁷ Currently, 2160p(4k) is only available on the 7 / 63 / 64 / 61 / 62 / 31 / 32 series.
¹⁰ Video playback is not supported in Chrome.