PNY Quadro P2000 VCQP2000-PB 5GB 160-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Cards - Workstation
The new Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA Cores, large 5GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with large, complex 3D models and scenes.
Designs are become more complex over time, growing in size and detail. Professional applications are increasing in features and sophistication, enabling users to create more realistic models, adding textures, lighting, and atmospheric effects, allowing customers to evaluate designs more thoroughly before creating costly prototypes, to speed time to decision and time to market.
The new Quadro P2000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the performance and capabilities required by today’s demanding professional applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, the P2000 provides an expansive visual workspace, driving up to four 5K displays so that professionals can view their designs in stunning detail.
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 professional graphics board
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK Connect the Quadro P2000 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK. The four included DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro P2000 to an HDMI display at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number DP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK. The included DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
- DP-DVI-QUADKIT-PB Connect the Quadro P2000 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number DP-DVI-QUADKIT-PB. The four included DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- DP-VGA-QUADKIT-PB Connect the Quadro P2000 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 with PNY Part Number DP-VGA-QUADKIT-PB. The four included DisplayPort to VGA adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
View Official Website
- 3 Years Leadtek Warranty
- Manufactured and warranty provided by Leadtek
SPECIFICATIONS AND SOLUTIONS TAB
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||3.0 TFLOPS|
|GPU Memory||5 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||140 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||75 W|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||4.40” H x 7.90” L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.4 (4)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via included adapter|
|HDMI Support||Via optional adapters|
|VGA Support||Via optional adapters|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via included adapter|
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA MOSAIC||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|