Click Image for Gallery
Original MSI Gaming Motherboard X99A-RAIDER LGA 2011-v3 Core i7 LGA2011-v3 Intel X99 8×288pin 128GB 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots PCI_E2,4 Quad Channel
|CPU||• Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
|Chipset||• Intel® X99 Express Chipset|
Support eight DDR4 DIMMs 2133/2200 (OC)/2400 (OC)/2600 (OC)/2666 (OC)/2750 (OC)/3000 (OC)/3110 (OC)/3333 (OC) MHz, up to 128GB Max.
|Slots||• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1,3,5), support up to 3-way mode
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0*, 16/ x8/ x0**
- 3-way mode: x8/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x8**
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots(PCI_E2,4)
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
|Multi-GPU Support||• Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology*
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.1
|On-Board SATA||• Intel® X99 Express Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2x ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
|USB||• Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• ASMedia ASM1142
- 2x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
|Audio||• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||• 1 x Intel I218 Gigabit LAN|
|Internal I/O Connectors||- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
|Back Panel I/O Ports||- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
|BIOS||• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
|Dimension||• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor|
|Mounting||• 9 mounting holes|